Assuming the Government's roadmap out of the National Lockdown continues as planned we will be open to visitors from April 12th, 2021
Playing Golf at Rotherham Golf Club Under COVID-19 Restrictions
Before the Round
· Unless you are playing golf under a booked time or visiting the professional’s shop for merchandise you SHOULD NOT come to the golf club.
· You MUST have a booking reservation confirmation before arriving at the club.
Arrival and Waiting to Play
· The clubhouse will have limited access with the bar open for table service on a reduced basis. A limited catering option will hopefully be available from the bar. Essential access will be provided for toilets, but no changing rooms or Showers are currently available.
· Please arrive at a maximum of 20 minutes before your tee time if possible.
· Change shoes in the car park.
· 1 group (tee time) at a time on the putting green or driving range
· Move from the putting green to the nets to warm up, again only 1 group at a time.
· Go to the starting tee in time for your allotted tee time
· This is the path that must be followed by every group. It should be done in this order and we politely instruct there to be no deviation from this policy.
· If you are late & miss your tee time, you will have to wait until the pro shop can find you the next available slot.
· Access into the clubhouse for toilets only will be clearly signposted
· You must stay to the left hand side of the corridors when in the clubhouse.
On the Course
· All rakes have been removed, however your group MUST collect a sanitised rake from the pro shop or the starters hut near first tee, but please remember to return it to the pro shop after your round. (1 rake per group, that person will rake on behalf of the group)
· Flagsticks must not be touched or removed.
· Ball washers and drinking fountains to be covered up.
· Golfers should carry hand sanitiser and use regularly during the round
· Face covering’s MUST be worn in the Pro Shop at all times, (except for those with exemptions for medical reasons.)
· All necessary actions have been taken to help keep the staff safe. Please ensure you wear a mask when entering the pro shop.
· A Maximum of 2 customers in the shop at the same time, with a 1 in 1 out policy
· There will be signage letting you know what we expect to maintain social distancing and suitable hygiene with arrows on the shop floor to maintain traffic flow.
· On entering the shop there is a cleaning station where we would ask all customers to wash their hands before coming into the shop.
· On the counter, we will have a Perspex sneeze screen as you see in most shops currently.
· We would ask that payment is made with either a card or account payment providing you have credit in your account. Cash as a last resort, please.
· Teaching & Custom fitting will be able to take place, always by appointment only, and with all the necessary social distancing and hygiene rules in place
· Closed until May 17th at the earliest according to Government restrictions